FORE School of Management, FSM - New delhi
Foundation for Organisational Research and Education (FORE), established in 1981, as a non-benefit organization, FORE has been working with industry and the scholars for growing new spaces of administrative cum managerial idea and instruction and adding to building pioneers in the present worldwide business environment.
Situated in the core of South Delhi, FORE gives logical learning and aides in the advancement of understudies as thinking experts, who can address the future difficulties of tomorrow's corporate pioneers.
Course: Full Time Program (2 Years)
PGDM-FMG : Future Manager Groups Program
Course Elective: Communication, Economics &
Business Policy, Finance & Accounting, International Business, Information
Technology, Marketing, Organizational Behaviors & Human
Resources, Quantitative Techniques and Operations
PGDM-IB : International Business Management Program
Dual Specialisation: International Business and One Elective from PGDM-FMG
Add On: Foreign Language Elective: French, Spanish and Mandarin
PGDM-FM :Financial Management Program
Dual Specialisation: Finance : Major and One elective from PGDM-FMG
1. The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programs:
2. The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with minimum 50%.
3. Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2020 can also apply.
- 15 months AICTE Approved Full-Time Programme- Consists of 12 months of course work over 4 Terms of 12 weeks each (11 weeks’ classroom teaching + 1 week for exams etc.), and 3 months of the field research project at the end of the course work.
- Best in class, industry relevant curriculum to build cutting edge skills like Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Design Thinking, Marketing Analytics, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A etc.
- International Immersion Programme – Six half credit courses in 90 Hrs of course work (total elapsed time 4 weeks*) with certification at our academic partner Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore.
- Added Benefit of prestigious 'NTU-FORE Global Management Certificate'.
- Renowned Professors from Ivy League / Premier B-schools from abroad to take a minimum of 30 hours of classes at FORE campus.
- Strong Industry Connect through content creation and delivery by corporate experts.
Life Outside Campus
FORE School of Management is located in the heart of South Delhi in the Qutab Institutional Area. With Management institutes like IIFT and IMI in the vicinity, the entire area buzzes with intellect and cognitive joy. But, it's not all books and laptops around FORE; one just can not undermine the key role that the dhabas play in the life of a management grad. Many a great ideas have taken shape while paranthas were cherished. Many a times FORE Alumni can be seen romping around with fellow batch mates and delighting over their favorite masala coke and chai at the Dhaba while others would be busy sharing jokes and experiences with the cooks at the Dhaba.It's a perfect example of life enjoyed in nostalgia that brings back not the regret of having grown up but the euphoria of having grown up and still being able to relate and feel a part of that same culture out of which they grew to differentiate and make realistic changes in the world outside.
Sanjayvan, a photographer's delight as it should be best called,has had its share of importance in the life of not just a FOREian but everybody who visits this area which is unforgettable as it offers a lot of good food and sitting place to re-evaluate, re-discover life which was once lived out of youthful exuberance. Sanjayvan is also a gateway to the much admired monument of Delhi Qutub Minar. So all those people who on a sudden impulse feel that their creative instinct can only shape up by being in the historical arena can escape their way to the monument in no time through the forests of Sanjayvan.
With all this in just one place, FORE surely is a favourite location for all the intellect searching minds.
Placements@FORE is perhaps one of the most important activity from the students perspective. The Institute engages the Industry by inviting them to the campus for guest lectures, seminars, MDP’s, live projects, mentoring sessions etc. This provides opportunities to students to get first hand information from the professionals about their expectations and requirements. This also helps the students in showcasing their talents and sharpening their pitches to the Industry during the placement processes thereby increasing their recruitment possibilities.
Summer Internship Program (SIP) - Summer Internship Program at FORE is a great mechanism for the students to engage and evaluate interesting industry segments and engineering their resources to make a pitch for a pre-placement offer (PPO). Summer Internship is a part of the course curriculum for the students. The Internship usually starts in the 2nd week of April and ends in the 2nd week of June with duration of 8 weeks. After the completion of the Summer Internship the students are required to submit the Internship report along with the company feedback. Thereafter, the students are evaluated based on the presentations of their Summer Internship projects.
Highest Package:31 LPA
Average Package: 10.8 LPA