WELINGKAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH, Weschool - Mumbai
Established in 1977, WeSchool, better know as WELINGKAR, works under the aegis of S.P. Mandali Trust,
WeSchool has two campuses: Mumbai and Bengaluru.
APPROVALS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India for – All Full-time PGDM Courses at Mumbai and Bengaluru Campus
- University-affiliated Full-time (MMS) and all 3 Year Part-time Master Degree Programmes
- An autonomous institute affiliated to university of Mumbai
WeSchool's PGDM flagship program’s multidisciplinary learning offers a fine blend of general management.
Specializations in: Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Operations.
- Benchmarking of Syllabus as against top International and Indian Business Schools
- Assessment Center for student development through rigorous evaluation
- Development Center through Excel training, Guest sessions, Domain tests, Aptitude tests, Mock GD/PI
- Finance GYM - Online Interactive Game on Equity Conducted by 'The Learning Curve Academy'
- Finance Lab -Workshops on strengthening finance concepts
- Industry Roundtables / Alumni Roundtables
- Focused Mentoring
- Continuous Assessment & Evaluation of Students
- HR Lab- Learning by doing experience on real-life business challenges
The placements at WeSchool had an excellent response from companies, not only in terms of the number of job profiles but also the diversity in roles and attractive packages. A total of 358 companies visited the campus out of which 227 were new companies.
HIGHEST PACKAGE: 15 LPA
AVERAGE PACKAGE: 8.82 LPA
- A minimum 50% in graduation, which must be completed by June 2020.
- Should have taken CAT (2019) conducted by the IIMs for the year specified in the advertisement (IIMS have no role in the Welingkar admission process) and /or/ XAT (2020) / and / or ATMA (Feb 2020) and / or CMAT (2020) and / or GMAT (2017 onwards).
WeSchool's Unique Profile based selection process assigns significant value to academic performances, work experience, Group Activity, Personal Interview along with the written test scores.